Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AARP is NO DEAL!

I recommend you cancel your membership immediately. The organization is a waste of time and misleading to say the least.

The AARP is no longer one of my support systems and no longer provides me with news about senior living and senior discounts. I canceled my membership a year ago and asked them to remove me from their list. It is my personal opinion that this organization is all about the money. I have always found better rates than the AARP "big Senior discounts" by researching on my own . For example; I used my AARP member number for a discount from Hartford of auto & home owners insurance only to find out a year later that I could get it cheaper through a local agent. And, they support big liberal causes. So, why do I want to be a member?

AARP supports the circumvention of the United States Senate process of certifying a new Medicare appointee. Obama, in a period of Senate recess this week, appointed a new Chief Administrator without notifying the Senate.

Click http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38117251/ns/health/?ocid=MSNToolbar280 to read the MSNBC article.

No comments:

Post a Comment